Elder Ryan James Grant

January 2010 - January 2012

Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Baptism in Florenca

Baptism in Florenca

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well hello! yes, send a Ensign. I would looooovvee it! That is good the garden is going good! Talking on phone was really weird for me. It was way different being on speaker a lot, and always talking about me. Really different. I wish I could have talked to you too mom, but it was really good talking to Jason for a while. I wasn't too trunky after, just went by really fast when we talked.
We've taught a lot of people this week, tons understand and felt the Spirit, then they dont act on it. Its sooo tough to see that. We taught this lady and she believed it and she knew her church was wrong but she wouldn't stray from her church. Iyiyiyi!
That's good everything is going good back home, I'm so excited to get the Ipod so i can listen to music at home! I hope it makes it here!
I'm glad your sending another package! I'm excited. If you could, send some Oatmeal, like the brown cinnamon and sugar ones, or the ones we had in the house before I left. I would LOVE some of those.
That's funny Jordan wants to go camping. I think its hilarious. I miss camping.
Well I hope every things going good back home and that you had an awesome Mothers Day!
I'm doing great here!
I love ya mom! and everyone else too.
-Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment