Elder Ryan James Grant

January 2010 - January 2012

Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Baptism in Florenca

Baptism in Florenca

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yeh I am in Belo now. It's not that hot. It's pretty nice. My area is called Itauna. Just me and my comp. It's a more wealthy part of the state or part of Belo but it's still yeh...haha He's a zone leader and the only one in the zone, plus he's training me. Tough task. He's good though. His name is Elder Brown. He's from Draper, UT. He played bball for UVU and I guess he's pretty good. Our area is pretty big. I'm having an especially tough time now. I know barely anything! again! and my first day has been tough so far. Lota carrying luggage everywhere. Very annoying, just like this key board.with a broken mouse. The address you send it to is just the mission home address that was in the booklet. I get those every 6 weeks, with transfers.
My area has a lot of hills.
My Pres is pretty cool. He is really strict but if you're doing what you're supposed to be you're fine. A few months ago he sent home about 20 missionaries. yeh crazy. My trainer is pretty cool though I think I'll learn alot from him. Im mission home alot now. (not sure what that means.) It's gonna be really tough this next little while. I'm so tired already. Well I love you all and miss ya. Hope gma gets better and everyone does too. Well til next Wed!
Love ya
Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment