Elder Ryan James Grant

January 2010 - January 2012

Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Baptism in Florenca

Baptism in Florenca

Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 7

Ha finally he came! That's good Shars doing better. Tell Shar Heather and G-ma i said happy Birthday and especially a happy BIRTHday for Shar. This week was good, i got to go to a Zone leader conference yesterday again so that was good. transfers are already next week. Its crazy soon. I don't think either of us here will be moved though. But who knows? This place has been good But I wanna do more here. The language is getting alot better. Its getting easier to talk to people normally instead of having a mess in my head. But i dunno, ha its always been hard for me to start talking to people, but when i start its hard to stop me. I think I fit right in with the Brazilians in the hard to stop part. But I don't think I'll have that problem with talking to people with Portugese here So that's one less thing to worry about.
Next week will be 6 months! How crazy is that. It's hard to think about all that has happened in the past few months ha already a fourth done with my mish. yikes. Whats weirder is that its getting a little bit faster each week.

well here are some pics. baptism and... soccer field. ohhh how i wish i could play.
Love ya hope everyone's doing well with everything and shar and tanner are excited to have a kid! ha!
-Elder Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment